Ruckazoid’s Quickswitch DJ controller series

@gizmo you should be ashamed of yourself. You're supposed to be running a non biased site called skratchworx.com, but you come to here trying to stir things up, albeit, without going as far as dissonance.

I do run a non-biased site called skratchworx.com - so much so that when you mailed me, I posted all about the Quickswitch - despite all the personal attacks on me and my site in the past.

Ultimately, I'd love to see 2 turntable giants going nose to nose with real beef in a championship battle to end all battles, with all the pomp and circumstance of a heavyweight boxing match. And my retweet was simply to spread the word (your words after all) that it's something that you were interested in doing if the money was there. If you put it out there, don't be surprised if people pass it on.

I genuinely believe that it would be one of the most important events to ever happen in the scratch scene.

He pretty much clears these assumptions up here: http://bit.ly/gFWFQw

while you were hating....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVNRnzFPqR0

@Jon - This is NOT midi (it can be). Users can control ANY non-midi program as well as midi programs. This fact alone makes competition with the dicer obsolete. You can control full on stage shows with this controller. Loop rolling (as well as any function you want) can be triggered from up to 6 footpedals, along with 18 pads on each side of the deck. It has it's own hub to connect devices. Instead of leading people down the wrong path with misinfo, you should ask questions. Is that so unreasonable? This is what hate makes people do.

Fair enough, I could have researched further. But from the original video it looked like any customisable midi controller... It wasn't hate. Also, I was genuinally excited by hearing about your tweet this morning. I'd pay to go to that battle.

That video is fire btw, those double time cuts are killer. (though it could be done with any midi controller- the drumming not the cuts obviously!)

Please don't label us all 'haters'- I'd say everyone here who scratches has a massive respect for your scratch skills and your releases...

Edited by Jon

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

rotfl!

Ruck, First: I don't give a fuck who invented it.

Second: Nobody is hating on your skills. But you as a person are a total nonsensical joke. Ur constantly on a half cocked tirade about this or that ...and then completely contradict yourself. It's textbook Rucker. This was just another classic one.

I guess all the mp3 hate disappeared because you're so N3><7 L3\/3L with a DVS setup?... flol. How convenient! That's the shit that's so funny. You talk out ur ass and don't ever expected to be called on the obvious contradictions of logic? Really??? It's not h8 bud. It's reality. Check it. The sad and funny thing is we all know why you flipvflopped. It's this:

No amount of hate can take away the large amounts of money he gets for performing at festivals with this setup.

Which kinda makes you sound like a sellout bitch. just sayin'

As for the battle--would love to see it.

EDIT: I just watched the video you posted and honestly... it sounded like crap and about 3 yrs behind what all the serious DJs of your caliber are doing on Traktor. No hate. Str8 fact.

• Like 1

No amount of hate can take away the large amounts of money he gets for performing at festivals with this setup.

There's no question of Ruck's importance to music, and with his major label cosigns in 2011, he will be making his presence known commercially.

Qbert fell off , not only skill wise (especially compared to the beast that is Ruck on the cut...), but in terms of respect.

this is so....weird. :o