Meeting Of Styles 2016

Guest Symatic

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Hey everyone, don't forget about this!

I heard if you post on here, live in the south east and don't come Cut and Paste deliver your next record a free murdergram!

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Footage courtesy of Rob Abbfunk of the CNP showcase this weekend

dope to see SSS crew down there tearing it up too!

• Like 3

It was a good day all round, with the nice hot weather and the good food and the you guys smashing it up (so much so a child asked for their autograph!) and the nice graf.

Murdergrams all round for the rest of yous!!!

Unfortunately I couldn't get down, especially as it's home turf. We had booked a spa day for my mother on the Saturday and there was no way I could get out of it.

I know a few guys that were there and they said CnP & SSS smashed it.

Awww, that's highly symptomatic of how the trendy nippers in Shoreditch get down.

We had booked a spa day for my mother on the Saturday and there was no way I could get out of it.

Is this the worst sounding excuse ever writen on dv*?

Probably not.

*Only joking, fam comes first!

True story - Matt and I used to dj' at these car shows, Maxpower Fastcar type of thing, some chavs asked for our autographs (for some reason). I signed this bloke shirt and I pointed at Matt saying "nah he's not famous mate, no point getting his...."

Meeting of styles was super ill, I really love what they've done to the site, lovely community vibes and amazing Graf skills on show. The sunshine was awesome but it played havoc with my set, computer screen and LED status was basically invisible. Def gonna be better prepared in the future for dj'n in the sunshine, digital dj'n blind is proper cunty.

Awesome to see SSS fam at this one to

• Like 3

I think it's testament to how good SSS for b-days is that GNOD had his in Ashford and had that ^ good a time.