Super Scratch Sunday 31 - May 1st, Luton

DJ Rock Well

Errr, I've just noticed that although the event page went up on social media a couple of weeks ago, there's no post on here.

As the place where it all began this is utter madness, but I know Adam has been very busy with his job and girlfriend (the two spiritual enemies of DV) plus he does so much for SSS anyway and the rest of us have no excuse.

Everybody knows the drill by now. This one's on Sunday the 1st of May at Eric's place in Luton. Usual rules apply - bring records, needles, headphones and any array of recreational drugs, bongo mags and soothing penis cream for Eric you feel comfortable with.

When I get home tonight and am on a real computer, I'll copy over all the official details like address and times.

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I don't knnow where you got that picture of me and Eric from! Grrr!

Anyway:

#SuperScratchSunday31prayforEric

• 2 weeks later...

Super Scratch Sunday 31 will be happening on Sunday 1st of May at Dj Academy Luton

Usual SSS rules - bring records, needles , headphones, slipmats and your bad-self. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions or check out the websitewww.superscratchsunday.com

Hope to see you there !

Full Address:
Dj Academy Luton , LU3

Time: Midday

Equipment needed: Headphone / Needles / Slipmats / Records

Contacts : Sqratchsac Spencer Adam Bell PaulHolland DubbaDutch Rock Well Eric Norman Si Symatic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uhhhh real life getting in the way of real life....thanks Matt for starting the thread and Sy for the AMAZING flyer - clearly Eric and Mo :-p

I'll be bringing some copies of Just Stay Funky Like That and also some Red 7's if anyone want. Plus if you shouted me for a copy of Braces 7, i'll bring your copy with.

Ah yes I remember now, I was supposed to copy the official details over here about a week ago!

Thanks Adam!

I'm afraid you only win second prize on the poster competition this time though. Yours was good and that but the way Si has captured the the very essence of Eric and Mo even more than a photo could is positively spooky #chills

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

SSS now is soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we do an officail last minute gear check so that everything is gonna be there,? I know we it worked, but i'm just being a double checkist. I was wondering if there'll be enough flight cases to boost height and also if there'll be wood to extend the boosting? I sure everyone will be having two mixers and one deck, or i mean some weirdos do, i dunno who, but i'm just asking for them.