A Hidden Gem

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

I just buried a test pressing of CNP's next project in a famous digging spot in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY :)

If you ever find it it's yours for $2. I've heard of people like Boards Of Canada doing this and thought it's just the kind of pointless thing I'm into :)

Good luck!

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Nice. Someone random's either gonna be really disappointed or super pleased if that's just scratch wax.

Hope you are having a rinsing time in la grande pomme! Give my regards to Esquire if you see him.

Phil - you know when Americans hear you're from London and they say "oh you must know so and so, give him my best regards"...

I thought that was bollocks until the other day when I was asked by a guy from Baltimore whether I knew the Queen. He then asked me whether it was legal to own a handgun in England. It was a pretty short conversation.

Guest Symatic

F' yeah dude.

Wait, does that mean you're in the states, and if so, are you carrying skratch vinyls, and if so, could you send some my way after I PayPal you some loot?

Ah man! If id seen this a few hrs earlioer i would have had one or two things i could send but i just sold em to a shop! Sorry i missed the message!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Phil - you know when Americans hear you're from London and they say "oh you must know so and so, give him my best regards"...

Lolz, it was a jk btw

F' yeah dude.

Wait, does that mean you're in the states, and if so, are you carrying skratch vinyls, and if so, could you send some my way after I PayPal you some loot?

Ah man! If id seen this a few hrs earlioer i would have had one or two things i could send but i just sold em to a shop! Sorry i missed the message!

No worries.