Need a new scratch record

DZC

Yeah, if you're not looking for those specific samples and you haven't got any Cut and Paste records I would go for the Cut and Paste all day long. Pitched samples on one side for using at really slow speeds on your turntable and normal speed samples on the other. All the samples are spaced and sound nice to cut with, plus there are stickers you can get that are really helpful for telling you where the sounds are.

• 2 weeks later...

Deluxe Shampoo Edition Breaks is really similar to Hee Haw. 100mph Backsliding Turkey Kuts has more video-game type sounds but is kind of in that same vein. For more D-styles records I like Sqratch Fetishes of the Third Kind and Heavy Petting Breaks. Those all have lots of different scratch sounds but also beats on them too.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I really like std breaks. Mine's well worn.

The cover is amusingly rough, too, comparable to that part in Planet Terror when the doctor is cycling through the pics of people's diseased junk. The owner of my local record shop put a bit of card over the cover whilst it was on display and was very pleased when i bought it and it as gone.

I really need to break out some dirtstyle again. I've been spoiled by CNP and Richie.