Silent Baby Flare

chile

Thanks Dirk I'm glad you're getting something from them :)

Adz - Thanks :) They're either modifications of existing patterns or stuff I've discovered on my own. I try not to cover things that are already well understood. The point of the oddity series is also to show some of the weirder stuff.

Also I wouldn't say I've invented anything really (can't patent a motion). I have discovered things though that either aren't part of the vernacular at the moment or are known to only a few people. In my experience people that say they've invented scratches tend to have bloated egos as that term is linked to ownership. I'm not directing this statement at you btw, its more a pet peeve I have that I thought I'd attempt to explainificate at the risk of sounding like a massive twat : )

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Then you''ll be furious as this name infringes on my copyright for some noiseless, late 60's style trousers for infants i've invented. I'll sue your legs off young man, then see where you'll be! A lot closer to the ground, i'll wager, unless you're sitting in a tall seat, or intermittently, if you're on a moving swing!

• Like 4