DV Scratch Battle 2016 #1 - We Come Back

Motek

Guest broke

This is getting ridiculous :((

(Westwood voice) EXACTLY!

Whatever happened to the occasional, casual poasting of files that used to pass for the DV scratch comp? All of a sudden there's clip after clip of straight dopeness from all over the place!

Outstanding...

• Like 2

Guest Symatic

because of the insane response to this battle and the level of gangsterism displayed by everyone here, I'm offering up a super-amazing-mega-special-top-secret dope prize from Cut & Paste to whoever wins :)

Ill tell you what it is when the polls are up.....

• Like 5

Oh shnap! Big ups sy/C&P rekkids!

Jus a thought - seeing as there's so so many dope entries what's peeps thoughts on being able to vote for 3 of your favourite vids = most votes wins?

Reason being, I'm seriously torn between a handful that are my favs

I know I'm probably jus over complicating a jus for fun battle but the idea popped into my head and thought be worth putting out there...

• Like 1

Guest broke

I say man up and just pick one haha

Sy what are you going to do if you win?

BTW it just occurred to me that maybe there are so many entries because people think it's the big yearly comp with prizes (i.e. prizes other than the romantic advice from Eric)

Oh shnap! Big ups sy/C&P rekkids!

Jus a thought - seeing as there's so so many dope entries what's peeps thoughts on being able to vote for 3 of your favourite vids = most votes wins?

Reason being, I'm seriously torn between a handful that are my favs

I know I'm probably jus over complicating a jus for fun battle but the idea popped into my head and thought be worth putting out there...

I think that's a good shout Paul...

Guest Symatic

Sy what are you going to do if you win?

BTW it just occurred to me that maybe there are so many entries because people think it's the big yearly comp with prizes (i.e. prizes other than the romantic advice from Eric)

errrr shit, i hadn't thought of that. i guess i'll spontaniously combust or cause a singularity or something?

yeah I reckon some people might be thinking it's the big DV battle.... if that's the case then - haha we tricked you into scratching for fun! :)

• Like 1

because of the insane response to this battle and the level of gangsterism displayed by everyone here, I'm offering up a super-amazing-mega-special-top-secret dope prize from Cut & Paste to whoever wins :)

Ill tell you what it is when the polls are up.....

YEAAAAAAA!!