Price of 1210s

Dan

Ive seen a pair for £695 with flight cases(but without stylus) on Ebay this morning http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/322393867864

and there was one in cash converters for £275 a couple of weeks ago although there was a sale on at the time

I think it depends on the individual seller tbh Dan, as ive seen others going for the same sort of price you quoted in your original post

Depends on condition obviously and how much of a speculating prick the seller is, but £300-350 each depending on condition seems to be a very rough average at the moment for used but clean/honest MK2s, a bit more for the subsequent versions.

That's about what I was thinking. I might just stock one up for sale.

Guest rasteri

I know someone who sold a pair of brand-new-in-sealed-box mk2s for £1200 a couple months back. If yours are boxed and REALLY fucking mint then they might go for £900+. Otherwise yeah £500-700 is the typical range, depending on how beat up they are.

Bought mine in '97 I think so they've served me pretty well, I think they were about £300 each new and I'd probably get something like that now. One is in perfect nick and I still use it regularly, the other has been in its box for ages now as one channel doesn't seem to work consistently, I should really get it serviced but don't know anyone local.

I reckon you could get between £3-400 each,

Guest rasteri

one channel doesn't seem to work consistently, I should really get it serviced but don't know anyone local.

Might just be the headshell connector on the tonearm, give it a good clean with isopropyl alcohol and a wee stiff brush.

• Like 2