SIMIAH - Launch Party For The Alchemy Files (CNP008) 21st May!

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

Just in case you've missed our incessant ranting on Facebook..............

Would be wicked to see you down there in 3D/Stereo!

Jon1st (WHUT!!!!)

Dubbadutch (BAM!!!)

CNP Crew (PFFFT!!!!)

Plus Simaihs special blend of dope vibes, deep bass and top-class beats - in a really dope venue in central London (E1 5ES)

• Like 4

Guest Symatic

Nice one dudes! Strong vibes on this one. The whole journey with Simiah making the project, his artwork having 10 sections which works as a perfect marker sticker for the record (all by coincidence) all sorts of stuff. So glad Jon and Paul are reppin h0ard too! BOOM

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Nice ^

This gwan be sweet. Isn't meeting of the styles the next week, too?

Damn this is a good day, cos in the evening me and Ed (and Trice i believe) are seeing London Posse at the Jazz cafe.

IT'S LIKE THE RUDE AS FUCK DAYS NEVER END AT THE MO'!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, i love this record too.

We're definitely in London that weekend. I'll be doing a five day training course the following week and she's going home on the Sunday. As soon as I've seen her off I'll nip over or we'll both be there from the start and leave early.

Either way I should be putting in an appearance at some point. I've missed out on too many of these jams lately!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible day, major props to Cut n Paste for putting on such an event for us scratch fiends, Matt and Paul for lugging everything but the kitchen sink from their studio and all the performers who absolutely rocked the place, it was heaving by the end!

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

thanks for coming down guys! what a day! mad props to Kutclass for sorting the venue, mega props to the Rye crew who completely bossed it with the soundsystem haulage, general military precision style organization, and Nush for helping out running the merch stand!

everyone killed it - Simiah's set was pure sunny vibes, with Pings cutting over it at times as well, repping the MK massive h0ard as fuk.

Dubbadutch murdered his set too - on his own soundsystem no less so it sounded extra crisp!

Jon1st absolutely wrecked the whole gaff..... so many people were blown away by that set man!

fuckin ell, incredible day! thanks you big bunch of LORDS

• Like 2

Awwww, sounds like it was awesomes after we went, but LONDON POSSE WAS ONE OF THE BEST GIGS I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS LIKE GALWAY HOW MUCH IT WENT OFF!!!!!!!! They had to stop playing songs a few times and start again cos everyone cheering so much.

Sweet to see you all. What a good day.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta go!!! Bionic lives in Ghana now so you won't get many chances to ever see them in their pomp. It was just like seeing them back in the day. Gooooo!!! :)

Seriously, it was better than i could have even thought it would be.

Also Ad and Sy (probably Ad) Matt packed up my copy of the new cadence and i think Gary's Simiah record that i got him that were down by the piano with your c n p records on the stall. Can you bring mine to meeting of the styles to grab? If not i'll grab it whenevs as i don't need the record i just wanted to look at the pretty picture of everyone (me).

Guest Symatic

i tihnk ad picked em up phil.... maybe message him direct just to make sure, i think he's well busy right now so prob isnt on here so much

Yeah, Ad's in the loop now. He's got them safe.

Si - you really should go to the Bristol gig tonight!

Everyone - fuck me, that was a good day yesterday! The music from start to finish was absolute perfection, the great unwashed were on top form and even the sun turned up (although possible not quite as much as Gary did!).

Smashing day out all round chaps. Good music. Good cuts. Good company. Good times. Hype man Gary was on top form, as were sets from Dubba, Simiah and Jon.

• Like 1