PC Gaming

iexist

Just invested in a new powerhouse PC for video editing, motion graphics and gaming.

Man it feels great to be back in the PC Gaming world!

Right now, I have fallen on old habits and am playing nothing but Counterstrike. Just trying to get good, again.

Anybody PC gaming? What games should I check out? Looking for titles outside of consoles. Any PC exclusives??

Anyone here on Steam???

Just invested in a new powerhouse PC for video editing, motion graphics and gaming.

Right now, I have fallen on old habits and am playing nothing but Counterstrike. Just trying to get good, again.

Anybody PC gaming? What games should I check out? Looking for titles outside of consoles. Any PC exclusives??

Anyone here on Steam???

You mean CSGO? I played a lot of that when I was in South Korea... got to Legendary Eagle.

Player Unknown Battlegrounds looks like an awesome PC game, that's all I'd be playing if I had a PC right now.

Anyone here on Steam???

You mean CSGO? I played a lot of that when I was in South Korea... got to Legendary Eagle.

Player Unknown Battlegrounds looks like an awesome PC game, that's all I'd be playing if I had a PC right now.

Yes CSGO! I played a lot before CSGO came out. Not sure which version. But played many many hours. Not sure what rank I was or anything. Dont think I played THAT much. But now that I am playing again, I am having a lot of fun. Not too concerned with my rank, but definitely dont want to be shitty. Downloaded all types of practice maps and what not. I am mostly trying to play competitive. I keep being told I should practice more. I dont always have shitty games, but the ones I do I end up being ridiculed or kicked. Still, I prefer the pacing of CSGO competitive matches..

PUBG is another one I have played. Its not as fulfilling to me right now as CSGO is. With PUBG, I will loot all this crap. then boom dead. Its kind of a lot of buildup to nothing. One reason being is, Im not good.

Checking out Warframe and some other Free To Play games.. just looking for some diamonds in the rough. Maybe some titles I have missed in the past 5-10 years..

Anyone here on Steam???

Yes CSGO! I played a lot before CSGO came out. Not sure which version. But played many many hours. Not sure what rank I was or anything. Dont think I played THAT much. But now that I am playing again, I am having a lot of fun. Not too concerned with my rank, but definitely dont want to be shitty. Downloaded all types of practice maps and what not. I am mostly trying to play competitive. I keep being told I should practice more. I dont always have shitty games, but the ones I do I end up being ridiculed or kicked. Still, I prefer the pacing of CSGO competitive matches..

PUBG is another one I have played. Its not as fulfilling to me right now as CSGO is. With PUBG, I will loot all this crap. then boom dead. Its kind of a lot of buildup to nothing. One reason being is, Im not good.

Checking out Warframe and some other Free To Play games.. just looking for some diamonds in the rough. Maybe some titles I have missed in the past 5-10 years..

Lol yeah getting kicked isn't a good sign :p

CSGO is the first one to even have ranks I think. I used to play 1.6 literally like 10 years ago when I was a teenager.

CS has the highest skill ceiling of pretty much any game I can think of though, makes Call of Duty etc look like a joke. You pretty much have to train at it to be any good. I think the major difference in GO is the spray patterns are always the same and the pistols are much more powerful than they used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

The only PC gaming I got into was Quake 3 Arena (Map 17), and damn, I frickin' loved it. I would be up all night till around 9am, railing fools left and left, then finishing 'em off with the machine gun. I was even in a clan, headed by a 12 year old girl who taught me how to rule, and that's just what I did. I won't even install it now though 'cause it just consumes mad hours. Besides, I hear the Asteroids machine calling my name...

The only PC gaming I got into was Quake 3 Arena (Map 17), and damn, I frickin' loved it. I would be up all night till around 9am, railing fools left and left, then finishing 'em off with the machine gun. I was even in a clan, headed by a 12 year old girl who taught me how to rule, and that's just what I did. I won't even install it now though 'cause it just consumes mad hours. Besides, I hear the Asteroids machine calling my name...

My bro used to love that game too. Had the GFX so they just looked like shit to get the best performance out of it and shit.

I tinkered with reducing the graphics to speed shit up, but yeah, it looked horrible. I did, however, dial in the mouse so it was less sensitive, namely for using the rail gun (which is easy to jerk), as well as make other mouse mods in the name of fraggin' fuckers.

It was all about keyboard macros to do things like have a zoom in and reduce mouse sensitivity button for the railgun, I remember there was a bit of disagreement as to whether making a rocket jump button was fair game, but I think creating cool aliases was all part and parcel of the meta game. I miss quake 3, but realistically that style of game can only truly be a PC game - theres no real way to create a game that can be balanced for both keyboard Lois users and game pad users