Yoshi

DV Beat Battle #13  

18 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is...

• Eric
    • Jam
    • Kut Class
    • Symatic

really liked Si's too, super dubby. I'm guessing like my tune not really intended to be a scratch beat ? Eric's somehow sounds like it comes from a 90's gangsta computer game, the beat pattern is nice but could do with better samples and unfortunately i pretty much dislike any hip hop beat that sample's piano - sorry man. I went with jams since it had a good structure that had obvious switches on the beat on when to change cut sample, even though its not the best produced of the lot

my beat is an old beat i didnt really intend to use as a cut track. i like the little bell "dings" in the percussion and the tune was really built around wanting to fux with the gangsta lead. I'd just got a new midi keyboard with a pitch wheel and was raping the gangsta lead at the time. Never really had a clue how to finish it hence the abrupt end..

if i was capable, i'd cut something pretty musical over my beat ..

thanks kut. tbh i didnt put much thought into it as u can hear. wen i hav a cut session i tend to knock up a quick random beat to cut to in mornin, this was one of them. i stll do struggle a tad on any sort of mastering so levels may sound dodgey to some but thru my monitors it sounds rather crisp, anyways, niceone everyone!!!