Best UK broadband?

Phology

Oh dear..this sounds very familiar Phol, ill fill you in..beginning of November 2014 me and the missus are strolling through the town and we get stopped by a representative of these fuckers talk talk Q.would you like a really good broadband service for blah blah per month etc ? A.yes that sounds great can you get us all set up and connected in time for xmas ? that would be lovely for our kids?...A yes absolutely we can ,that would be installed by mid December at the latest..ok I said ill pay you 6 months upfront here and now take my credit card details, so we wait and we call them and get told yeah next 48 hours and wait and call again and get told another 48 hours and nothing happens..eventually we get a call on the 20 th of December telling us exactly the same thing as they've told you mate..tbh I was a bit rude and I fucking cancelled on the spot cause I was so appalled by their so called service ,they made excuses and apologies but I wasn't having it ..it took me til the end of February 2015 to get my deposit and advance payments back from them..and as soon as I recieved it I called BT and got broadband installed exactly one week later.the BT engineer told me that this is a common practice with talk talk and they constantly lie to their customers and blame BT for all of their problems

Uh-oh hope you get it sorted. Ultimately it will be down to Openreach to fix, which can be an issue in itself - but it's times like this a very clued up support team knows exactly who and how to prod people to get it fixed.

Yeah but talk talk haven't got a clued up support team to be fair,what they do is take peoples money and then they ask permission to rent the line from BT on your behalf knowing full well that BT may actually refuse to give access to that lines service..its a money making scheme controlled by a bunch of chancers and ill guarantee youll still be waiting and lied to for another week at least by talk talk