Got the white screen (of death?) on my MacBook Pro

djdiggla

Yeah same. Had to prune it down a little given the traveling constraints tho.

Well, just landed! Been a couple of hiccups but nothing major.

BTW, that DJ Tech Tools controller/ laptop bag is really nice. I bought it specifically for this trip. Pretty comfortable, well thought out, and actually fits under the plane seat! Fits my VCI and mac plus cans and a bunch of other shit.

• Like 1

Update: it poured rain at 2pm then again at 3. Seems to rain every afternoon. Fun, since I'm supposed to setup outside and not under a covering. Wish me luck.

The other thing so far is I'm wearing a grey Hawaiian shirt and lenin cream pants with hemp flip flops. I forgot to bring white boxers and you can see my black ones thru. So the condundrum is do I go sans underoos or wear boxers which would be a pretty easy choice except the lenin pants are thin enough that you can distinctly see my butt crack, dick and pubes through them. DV represent!

• Like 2

Thought I'd give a little update... Everything went amazing. The group was down to party and danced their asses off. Then after the reception we all went to a more secluded beach and partied balls till the sun came up (I didn't make it till then but tried my best). The Jamaican sound guy gave me a dap and said rezspet after I finished so that's always a good feel. It was a badass trip. Basically booze and beach for 4 days. These peeps were crazy. A few I knew and was aware they threw down but damn. This was like some Fear and Loathing shit. I woln't go into detail in print but you get the idea.

Thanks for all the help and support guys! It definitely did rain durring the ceremony but not much and my record girl (aka wifey) was there with an umbrella to keep me dry. That was the biggest concern. Burned off after that and was clear and beautiful by the time the reception rolled around.

• Like 1