Innofader Caps

All the full sized Innofaders like the OG, the Pro, the Pro 2, PNP all use the thick Rane-style cap with the big stem. The Mini series of Innofaders use a standard Vestax-style cap with the thin stem. Hope I helped out!

All the full sized Innofaders like the OG, the Pro, the Pro 2, PNP all use the thick Rane-style cap with the big stem. The Mini series of Innofaders use a standard Vestax-style cap with the thin stem. Hope I helped out!

Thanks! Just the info I wanted

Guest rasteri

The DIF-1S and Reloop minis have tapered stems, the Z2 and retail ones are rectangular like the old Vestax PCV. The retail ones are a few mm longer than the Z2's.

Rane 56 certainly does.

Their site used to allow you to just choose 4mm or 9mm, but it seems to be dumbed down a bit now and you have to choose a mixer instead. Anyway yes, just select Rane 56.

Width aside, different fitments might produce slightly different fader heights but they won't make different caps for that... plus I'm pretty sure you have the technical knowhow to deal with such things! :)