Dj Flare scratching footage

Karol

Holy Shit Flare's Magnifrying Glass is something that I have never heard in my life. This dude had skills... This J. coley scratch at the begining is waaaaay more crazy than all j. coleys I've heard.

Edited by Karol

I had Magnifrying Glass sitting sealed on the shelf for a few years. It was something I put on amazon and somebody gave it to me years ago. I just never got around to watching it (had a kid, busy with the job etc.). So last November I got a rare day to myself and decided to check it out. It's actually dope as fuck. Lots of Hawaii to electro beats. I maybe wish it had a little more scratching but it's dope as hell.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Cursed Jaysus! Someone tell me how to embed a vid, please.

YouTube links will turn into embedded players automatically as long as the link takes one of these forms: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxxx
https://youtu.be/xxxxxxxxxxx
I've fixed your link above so it embeds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Who te fuck removed DJ Flare’s Top Ten Favourite Scratches from YouTube? This is shit ! I’m need to study !

does anyone remember where it was originally from?

i might have the source of it somewhere

If ye could find it that would be rapid Mr. Sav. Craziest scratchin ever in that piece. And his MC'n is bleedin deadly, "the crusty crab scratch." "alright goooo."

Anyone knows what's the klustor scratch he does? Probably just him goin even more nuts. Madd.