Oh hey there...

Cable

Jeez it's like a reunion up in here! What's up man!? Shit... some beef and bitching which we all weighed in on like a proper DJ knitting circle would.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jeez it's like a reunion up in here! What's up man!? Shit... some beef and bitching which we all weighed in on like a proper DJ knitting circle would.

Please elaborate. I love me some DJ gossip.

How's it going, Cable?

I think Dirk's post answers your questions, lol.

I'm good thanks man, still cutting every now and then, but more on the club stuff now... yourself?

There's too much to list. See if I can think of some general stuff... Endless Thud Rumble "limited" releases--some on Kickstarter which were not filled timely particularly to the people that paid in the most. Flare drunk rants of all sorts peaking with calling Q out for ripping him off and being a paedo. Arguments over who invented various tools, scratches, and terms. Blatant cheating in the Red Bull contest. Accusations of cheating and/or poor judging in the DMCs. Various top level DJs calling out their peers for being dicks (ahemPekked) or entire swaths of DJs for being "funk-less" (whatever that means, Rob). PM threats trickling over into real life resulting in boards being shut down. Con-men masquerading as DJs. Horrible DJ polls. One or two visits from the Ruck (?) posting under an alias but referring to himself off and on in the third person. Fallouts. Various bannings--some of which were repealed and some not. And most importantly: the #ILoveItInTheBum movement.

• Like 1