My Custom1200plates, splooge alert

Well chuffed with how these came out, Ric at 1200plates is a G!

After Backtrack dropped the Technics midi/ultra pitch mod I was planning on going all out and re spraying my remaining fucked 1200 but I really wanted to get the original Technics decals. Ultimately I jus don't have the spare time to strip down the deck for painting and research where/how to get decals etched on.

A brief exchange with Ric at 1200plates and 3 days later my custom plates were delivered. I was in the camp of unsure how plates would match up compared to a custom paint job but I gotta say the pics don't do them justice, great attention to detail and proper nice snug fit.

Now if I can jus have a breather from unexpected financial bumming's I'll be able to afford sending a pile of broken shit up to Rastari to complete the 1210 pimping :)

• Like 6

If it was jus the mod I'd be tempted to go DIY but my only 25+ year old Tech is basically fucked, motor bearings, tonearm, pitch could do with a service, target light bulb and few pieces missing. Its at the stage where I'd rather pay a pro do a proper job and give it a service while its in.