CDX reverse engineering

Guest rasteri

InglêsEspanhol---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPortuguês

Hello, my name is ullisses, I have a cdx and I would like to use the midi port to control the software. For the tests I've done, it sends me data midi all the time. Is it possible to modify the firmware to send data only when turning on the player?

Hello, my name is ullisses, I have a cdx and I would like to use the midi port to control the software. For the tests I've done, it sends me data midi all the time. Is it possible to modify the firmware to send data only when turning on the player?

Edited by jbonatti

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, since I have 3 of these jokers sitting around, I was very interested in this. They rarely work, no matter how many times you open them up and straighten that cable, the cds never read, anyways.

I wonder if it might be better to try and hack and denon dn-s5000, it would be lighter and more portable, and might have more room inside to cram in mixer parts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been visiting this page for quite some time hoping to hear some sort of success. I would love if the cdx could send generated timecode via DSP like the Denon 3700/3900 players. Is this possible?

I know the denon players have sticker drift when doing heavy beat juggling which I feel is due to the 2960 ticks per second resolution. If the CDX were given 3200 ticks per second resolution I think this would be a very useable solution.

Short term or long term I think this is the way to go until it can work standalone with usb stick.

• Like 1

CDX definitely drift in vinyl mode (or mine did). I'd love to get a HDX... just load the timecode on the HD and go... supposedly they don't drift.