Selling some limited edition prints of two of me pieces

chile

There's only 10 of each @ 22 GBP (Within UK - including postage and tube packaging). Will be numbered. They're A1 size posters. Lemme know If you're interested!

EDIT: raised me price a little because of postage cost for signed delivery and tube packaging costs!

Edited by chile
changing image host
  • Like 1

@dirk - its £12.45 to send to states so itll be £26.45 for a poster (selling the posters without shipping at 14 quid). You can always buy more than one to make the shipping worth ya while too! Would make a good christmas present ;)

Thats what i was thinking -- Good Christmas present. I think my wife (and me too of course) would really like the mother Earth one. I like both but that one really speaks to me. i'll message you my paypal if you want to invoice me or send me yours if invoicing makes it not a friends and fam transaction. Thanks man!

• Like 2

its pretty difficult to find the right size package tubes.. went to staples today and they only had 2 that fit for A1 with the right width so as not to damage the poster. I have some more coming from the internet but they arrive on the 18th so anyone ordering now might have to wait a little unless i can find more in hull from somewhere!

• 1 month later...