New skin added!

Steve

I had the permissions set so that only admins could see it. CleanCut should work for all members now, although it's not hugely different from the default skin.

The Fusion skin is great, but it's an older version of the skin that's not fully compatible with this version of the board, so if you want access to all of the features (and for all of those features to work as intended), then use either the IP Board skin or CleanCut. Fusion is OK for just basic reading/posting though.

Yeah, that could explain the code thing. I haven't seen that myself, but I literally made changes to the board as you were posting, which could explain it.

The Mantronix-style logos I've put up aren't permanent BTW, but it's better to have those than no logos at all or that other shitty blue one that looked like it was stuck on.

This is the default skin now, as I reckon it looks the best and it works with all of the features. You can still override the default setting by picking a skin from the drop-down list and it'll remember your choice.