2016 IDA World Finals live stream

DJ Rock Well

German guy : Arkei... Is it me or he had the midi in on his PDX that was automated ??? I swear I could not not see him hit no controller or keyboard or anything but I definitly seen the platter switch speed... WTF ?!?!

Shitty show by the way

Dubba you on it for sure !!

German guy : Arkei... Is it me or he had the midi in on his PDX that was automated ??? I swear I could not not see him hit no controller or keyboard or anything but I definitly seen the platter switch speed... WTF ?!?!

Shitty show by the way

Dubba you on it for sure !!

Yea... Its was sequenced MIDI.

Brotha Dubba for the win!

• Like 1

What he said^^

Hey de ho, the the vibes and support from everyone has really made for a great experience, but yeah thought I should of bagged 3rd, meh

Gutted I missed the live stream bro, but reading all of these posts it looks like it was another daylight robbery (That shit stinks).

I hope you had a good time though mate reppin the UK and shit, very impressive stuff dude...Mad Prop's

• Like 1

What he said^^

Hey de ho, the the vibes and support from everyone has really made for a great experience, but yeah thought I should of bagged 3rd, meh

Gutted I missed the live stream bro, but reading all of these posts it looks like it was another daylight robbery (That shit stinks).

I hope you had a good time though mate reppin the UK and shit, very impressive stuff dude...Mad Prop's

Good time was most certainly had! Really impressed with how well organised everything was, venue was incredible, sound system was proper kicking, everyone was super dope, like really friendly all round. Tech/stage crew had there shit locked. last night I was a tad grumpy at not placing but s'all good, considering what placed above me maybe my approach/style wasn't what the judges were after. Looking at the few vids Ive seen of my set its around 6.5 out of 10 to how neat to the ideal performance could of gone, some bits were rushed (adrenaline really fucks the perceived tempo.... all went a bit matrix-y) and I completely missed out some sentence phrasing from the practised version, derp.

On the plus side I was really happy with my overall composure, not getting the shakes etc :) The whole experience will definitely add to future live stuff.

Looking forward to jus getting back to normal jamming/experimenting and working on new stuff.

• Like 2

What he said^^

Good time was most certainly had! Really impressed with how well organised everything was, venue was incredible, sound system was proper kicking, everyone was super dope, like really friendly all round. Tech/stage crew had there shit locked. last night I was a tad grumpy at not placing but s'all good, considering what placed above me maybe my approach/style wasn't what the judges were after. Looking at the few vids Ive seen of my set its around 6.5 out of 10 to how neat to the ideal performance could of gone, some bits were rushed (adrenaline really fucks the perceived tempo.... all went a bit matrix-y) and I completely missed out some sentence phrasing from the practised version, derp.

On the plus side I was really happy with my overall composure, not getting the shakes etc :) The whole experience will definitely add to future live stuff.

Looking forward to jus getting back to normal jamming/experimenting and working on new stuff.

Dope bro dope!!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

What he said^^

I'm still feeling v. proud of my chum. Darcy is right.

Fair play on your assessment. It seemed pretty darn decent in the crowd.

It was super funny, we were pretty much the only 6 people who cheered super fucking loudly at the start his set in a very incongruous way. It felt eeriely like a taste of the UK being outside of der EU, hugely overestimating that people give a fuck about us as much as we do lulz.

It was also funny that we were in the correct age demographic for El Statiko's mum to hang around and booze it up with us :)

Also Esquire boozed it up with me and Paul's mate and on Friday night and revealed that he used to watch Eastenders (2 eps) and then Dr Who back to back on PBS when he was younger which was very funny.

Also Kentaro and the Perverts smashed it. IT warmed my heart box to see the perverts doing something like that again and they were awesome. Paul got to have a good chat with them and he said Boeny Vegas is back on the cut! And Prime Cuts did some wave tears!

All in all it was good fun and an interesting experience, though it did seem like someone put the concept of dj comps through google translate, if you get what i mean. So well organised and a good show all round apart from the confusing rapper.

Lots of nice people and that there generally.

• Like 2

Phil - for reasons I can't rationally explain, the thought of you, Miller and Esquire going on a drinking binge together makes me smile!

Arriving back at the Hotel and meeting up with Phil for the first time in Poland was certainly a high light! He staggered out from lift in a not particularly straight line swinging a empty pint glass, greeted me and then hit it off with Esquire on route to the bar where the two of em plus Miller stayed until the early hours discussing Eastenders. Esquire was a top bloke :)