It's been almost 2 years since I backed Qbert's Kickstarter.....

Steve

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

The irony is, half of the limited edition stuff just sells to speculators to stick on eBay at stupid prices.

Damn right there mate, was browsing Discogs the other day and the baby super seal 2 was going for stupid prizes. A UK seller wants £115 for a copy and there is a US seller with 5 copies for sale for $100 each.

lol was able to get the 7" red super seal and the baby seal 2 for what they sold for on Thuds site. Mind you they all sold out in less than an hour.

But the re-sale market is just dumb. I would say a month or 2 months ago 7" scratch records were limited. But thanks to ESG you can get your hands on 7" recs no problem. A lot of these limited runs are very similar to hypebeasting shoes.

What kinda scratch dj spends £40 on a shitty re hashed 7" seal, let alone 100+! Fucking poser willy waving bullshit mug cunts... I know I know, each to there own but wtf :/

some people need to have everything, even if they already have it. it's the color that makes the difference lol.

• Like 1

What kinda scratch dj spends £40 on a shitty re hashed 7" seal, let alone 100+! Fucking poser willy waving bullshit mug cunts... I know I know, each to there own but wtf :/

some people need to have everything, even if they already have it. it's the color that makes the difference lol.

It's the pokemon "gotta catch em all" people

• Like 1

Am I the only scratch dj without Super Seal. My original copy of hee haw brayks is all I ever needed.

Oh snap me to!

Hee Haw is the ultimate classic cut tool

Edit: jus remembered I did have a copy of super seal 2 which turned up in the post a tiny bit dished, so it never got used (now long lost) so I'm gonna claim that I'm also a super seal free scratch dj

fuck it, let's get a dub bootleg baby seal cut, stick it on discogs and claim it's a test press, we'd make bank.

Fuck it let's go one better and do it in 355 different test press colours.

• Like 1

fuck it, let's get a dub bootleg baby seal cut, stick it on discogs and claim it's a test press, we'd make bank.

will the colours be limited?

oh, and do we make some for colourblind people?

Yeah one per colour

We certainly can make some for colour-blind people

Fuck it cream the market and make some for the blind, special 7" inch records written in Braille :((

make some for the blind, special 7" inch records written in Braille :((

aliaS would be pissed.

Greetings!

Was it just us or did February fly by!? As we cut into March and 2016 rolls on, big things keep mounting here at the Thud Rumble HQ. We released a dope DIRTSTYLE 7” set comprised of the 4 most iconic DIRTSTYLE releases, there's a shiny new website for you to play with, some great upcoming shows on the books, the ISP album is officially in the pressing stages and so much more.
Thank you to all of our fans and patrons for your continued support, without your loyalty, we wouldn't be here to celebrate what is now 20 years of Thud Rumble! To show our appreciation, we've designed a rewards program so you can earn points for FREE SH*T! Slide over to the new website and check it out.
Peace,
Thud Rumble Crew

Yeah.... presses have been pretty backed up... you know, pressing our other shit. :evil: lol :8

• Like 2

I like to imagine that at Thud HQ they've got a blow-up doll with a photo of Steve's face sellotaped to it :)

I think it used to be the face of DJ Gutter...later replaced by the face of DJ Flare

• Like 2

I like to imagine that at Thud HQ they've got a blow-up doll with a photo of Steve's face sellotaped to it :)

I already feel like I've been shafted in the ass by that pair of fucking midgets. They have no need for the doll.