POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

I'll post a pic of my stuff when im back home.

2 m3d's

1 pt2410

1 dns5000

1 smx501

1 amer audio pro 600 or 500 dual rack.

pio cans

next investment be in a korg es1 or boss sp 505 prolly.

i thought needles were ade of diamond as well but the diamond point doesnt wear out but the metal holding it that does..as the diamond only acts as the piece to find the groove and the rest to transmit the siganl..thats the point that goes (or in my case snaps when in my coat pocket)

anyway my setup

2x technics 1200mkII with M447 attached

technics SH-DX1200 mixer

korg kaoss pad

tanglewood acoustic

jackson ps4 performer

encore electric guitar

Line6 spider amp

tv with only half the picture

empty beer cans/bottles

...so anyway..yeh a ps4 performer..bought it brand new and lasted me....1mnth until i dropped it . was jumping up and down playing to metallica when the fucking strap came off (neck end). i picked it up and started playing it again and it was perfectly in tune. after a couple of mins i realsied there was no head..the fucker had shattered into 4 pieces. luckily it could be fixed and cost me £20-30 to repair.

im thinking of replacing the humbuckers to give it a softer tone as its a bit too thrash metal for me (i did buy it for that but taste changes) i want to go for a more bluesy sound but dunno what yet

Guest Deeswift

OUCH! That's not good! But jumping up and down playing Metallica is fucking COOL. Highly enjoyable. But yes, no major job to fix for anyone who knows what they are doing. I fixed a couple of broken headstocks in the past, just glued and pinned them back together. Sound as a pound. I would hate it to happen to my guitar though.

Cheers for the pics.

You need a cleaning lady, btw.