CDX reverse engineering

Guest rasteri

On 3/30/2023 at 11:27 AM, Lou said:

I have 2 cdx players. Both work but one has sticky start stop buttons and the other one is a little stiff when trying to scratch.  Any ideas on how to clean the switches?  I’m not a tech person so I’ll consider letting them go. I have an idj2 that I’m more partial to.  I’m in AZ if anyone is interested.  Louloc@att.net  Thanks!
louloc at att dot net

Clean with Deoxit or CRC 05103 QD Electronic Cleaner both are safe on plastic and non conductive so you could spray while the units on even.  Besure to grab the correct type.

• 4 months later...
On 9/19/2020 at 12:25 PM, Mutis Mayfield said:

Hi,

I visit very rarely the forum but I dig into the old copy of the drive I had and found some documents from diverse sources (Rasteri being one of them) about the CDX.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/003l82tra216j9x/cdx.zip?dl=0

I uploaded to dropbox so anyone can download them.

Hope it helps.

-m!

Is it possible to upload it again? The link doesnt seems to work..

On 10/7/2023 at 12:39 PM, dm3 said:

Is it possible to upload it again? The link doesnt seems to work..

Time to time someone asks for permission… sometimes I can give it with just click and others I need to download myself the content and send it to the mail asking for… I drop that folder as part of my “let’s forget about this” but as you can see I’m still coming back time to time.

what do you exactly need?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Le 16/01/2022 à 20h11, Markhays a déclaré :

J'ai également réussi à obtenir la dernière mise à jour réalisée par Numark pour CDX. Si quelqu'un veut une copie, faites-le-moi savoir.

bonjour possibilité d'avoir la dernière mise à jour merci cordialement 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 2:11 PM, Markhays said:

Also  managed to get the last update that numark made for cdx if anyone wants a copy let me know

Hello Markhays, I know it's been a while since you made this post but do you still have a copy of the CDX firmware that I can get?