beware of the frozen toad scratch?

Pich

I saw this record posted on Facebook it had "beware of the frozen toad scratch" on it and darth fader and scarecrow willy, I just wanted to know more about the record because I can't find any info on it even on discogs, is it a battle record and what's the label? Any help would be great

I'd never heard of it before you started this thread. I Googled it and found one Japanese store that was selling it, only it was out of stock. It's supposedly a Dirtstyle record, but maybe it was a Japan-only release?

There's a track called "Beware Of The Frozen Toad" on the first Shiggar Fragger Show LP.

I know I'm really interested to see what its like, with it not even being on discogs it makes me even more intrigued, I might email thud rumble see if they could tell me anymore

Edited by Pich

• 3 years later...

I know it's an old thread but...

It's 'bionic booger breaks'. Released on dirtsyle in 1993.

Cheap on discogs too:

https://www.discogs.com/Darth-Fader-Scarecrow-Willy-Bionic-Booger-Breaks/release/70635

I learnt to scratch with this record :)

This is my first post here, hi everyone. I've lurked and learnt a lot so it's nice to give something back.

Yep, that's the one. Babu destroys this record on Comprehension.

PS: welcome :)