And the winner of the Delfonics battle is...

DJ Rock Well

The two big ones Steve did - because it was a lot of work to orchestrate and companies putting up prizes weren't the most erm... 'organised' at sending them out. Plus they were put on partly because there wasn't so much going on with straight scratch comps online, which isn't so much the case now.

As for the just for fun ones we used to do hear, they've been very occasional since Yoshi left these parts. But watch this space ;)

• Like 2

I agree with Rockwell that Dan should be signed and turn into a total asshole demanding that he get that certain type of tea you can only get in India backstage. Got some really texturey, vibey, vivid stuff going on. I would say it has a real heartland, Melloncamp type of feel but that may be taking it too far.

• Like 3

Thanks dudes.

I really enjoyed making the track for this battle ,had a lot of fun twisting the samples up over the drumbeats and trying to pull off a decent live take of the tune.

I did think the music might have been a bit too experimental for a beat battle tbh so its doubly nice that people voted for the track as well.

Got some really texturey, vibey, vivid stuff going on. I would say it has a real heartland, Melloncamp type of feel but that may be taking it too far.

Hehehe.

I don't think you've taken it far enough !.. :d

• Like 2