can someone help me identify this particular scratch-"technique" ?

porrtis

hey there,

it feels weird to ask this question. i am actually ashamed to ask but i always learned scratching via trial & error. however, i noticed i am kind of stuck in my everyday patterns and everything sounds quite repetitive. when watching Mr. Viktor i noticed a scratch-pattern which i used to hear very often in many other videos but i never managed to figure it out on my own:

talking about this little part:

https://youtu.be/OAn3hKiYI7w?t=1m56s

from 1:56-2:02 approximately

what exactly is this? are they delayed flares? i can get pretty close to them but sometimes you discover new horizons once you re-learn different scratch-techniques :)

sorry for asking this weird question. i dont want to copy by no means.

Guest Symatic

It looks like he has a few thngs going on round there but def practice some flare and transforming techniques if you wanna get that sound

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

yeah i just looked again i think its something like a backwards auto bahn at one boint.... but remember autobahn or whatever technique you wanna call it, any technique comes down to on/off fwd/backward..... its all simple principals and theres lots of ways to do it

• Like 3