A final shout out to the sponsors (and Fakser and IQ)

I'll be shutting this section down in the next week or two, but before I do, I want to give one final shout out to the sponsors: -

DJ-Tech - DJ-Tech were the main battle sponsor and provided the DIF-1S mixer as a prize. It's an extremely competitively priced (a hair under £130 in the UK) scratch mixer with a Mini Innofader as the crossfader.

AnyForty - A London-based streetwear/fashion brand with their own online shop selling t-shirts, caps, crewneck sweaters and a handful of other things. They're currently holding a Christmas sale where many things are 50% off, so check 'em out!

Super Scratch Sunday Shop - SSS is a regular gathering of turntablists, usually taking place in or around London, but occasionally elsewhere. Check the events section for details on the next one. They also have an online store selling t-shirts, bags etc. and their prices are very reasonable (e.g. £15 for a t-shirt, £25 for a hoody).

IDA - Mike from the IDA very kindly offered up a Pro X Fade as a prize. I don't think I need to explain what the IDA is, but if you haven't checked out their site, give the link a click and have a look. The IDA battle for 2013 took place recently, so you can find all of the videos for that on their YouTube channel.

Ritchie Ruftone - Ritchie not only hooked us up with a bunch of battle records for prizes, he also got AnyForty on board as well. If you haven't checked out his stuff, click the link and visit his Facebook page.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next year I plan to expand the comp in a way that will give more promo to all involved, which obviously includes all of the contestants, but for now, if you haven't checked out Fakser and IQ's SoundCloud pages, here's the links: -

Fakser: -

https://soundcloud.com/fakser

IQ: -

https://soundcloud.com/djiq-hd

And once again, a big thank you to everyone involved in making this battle happen!

• Like 2

Props to everyone involved and for making it happen, it's great to see this side of the art form showcased, bring on next years battle.

Pz

Word T, I couldn't agree more! Gutted I only found out about the comp from the semi finals onwards. Brilliant job Steve, a dope battle brilliantly organised and the standard was real high.

Roll on DV Battle 2014!!!