GRAND FINAL ROUND 2 JUDGING THREAD

As with previous rounds, if you're a judge, please post your vote in this thread. Either that, or you can vote via email or Facebook and I'll post it up for you.

There are 11 judges in this round again, so a DJ needs to get to 6 votes to take the win. As Fakser is ahead 1-0 in terms of rounds, if he takes this round then the battle is over and he'll be the winner. If IQ takes this round, we'll go to a third and final round.

Votes so far: -

IQ: 8 (Woody, chile, Sparky T, Chris Karns, Muzzell, Mighty Atom, Ritchie Ruftone, Mista Ed) - WINNER!

Fakser:

Sparky T's pick: -

Fuck me, that was a hard one. I had to watch the vids a few times and then watch em one last time without looking at the screen.

Fakser has tons of different patterns and is freakin' dope, but I will give this one to IQ because I believe his style fits more to the Oizo beat so he unleashed the James brown he has swallowed, that's how funky he is. But to each his own, Fakser's intro cuts were much too good. It was like a 96 to 95 score, very close, dope styles equally brilliant. And YES, we want a 3rd round ;)

Chris Karns's pick: -

I gotta give this one to IQ. Both are dope, but Fasker had a less diverse selection of scratches, and then you could hear him needle drop. It's supposed to be a battle, there's no room for sloppy moments like that.

Muzzell's pick: -

Again two awesome videos, wouldn't wana battle either of them. I vote for IQ this round.

That puts IQ 5-0 ahead for the round, so he needs 1 more vote and the grand final will go to a third and final round. Fakser needs all 6 remaining judges to vote for him to win the round and the entire battle.

Mighty Atom's pick: -

Yep IQ for me. :)

Only round in the battle where I haven't prefered Fakser's.. and probably the best video in the whole battle so far..

So IQ takes this round and the battle is going to a third and final round!

If you're a judge and you haven't voted, please still submit your vote, as people (including the contestants) like to see your choices. Cheers.

Mista Ed's pick: -

crikey.....another two REALLY solid performances....this whole battle has been mad tough!! I plump for IQ - but only just!!!!!! Fakser came correct, but IQ made my head nod harder...which is the ultimate test for me! crazy skillz from both though. risspek

Guest petesasqwax

I made my decision just in case I was called upon, so here it is:

Initially, after much deliberation, I went for IQ, but I was concerned that I was subconsciously voting that way just to ensure another round. I left it a few days and didn't listen to either in order to forget them both a little, then I listened - without watching (so I couldn't see who was who) - on some Pepsi challenge shit.

Still IQ.