Fakser and IQ are through to the grand final!

Congratulations gents! Commiserations to Chinmachine and JesusKut.

@Chin & Jesus - If you guys want to submit a video each over the grand final round 1 beat to battle it out for 3rd and 4th place, that would be great. It's up to you, but I'd love to hear your cuts over that fast beat!

thanks for battle. just watched fakser and chins videos again. and what i can say is both of them made few mistakes and both are really good. but chin better from technical side. fakser flowing really simple (sorry bro=)

anyway congrats for battle and congrats IQ. really nice style on a fast and slow tempo same tiime.

Don't be sorry, man: everyone is free to express his own opinions.

Here's mine: Chin got sick styles and great techniques - to cut it short, he's a butcher - and I really tried to do my best to beat him.

About our entries, the feeling I had watching his video was that he seemed to do his best not to express, but to demonstrate something. Me, I just focused my attention on flowing on the beat spreading what I was feeling while doing it. So, I think that the most suited adjective to my flow is not really "simple", but "spontaneous", "natural", not influenced by a precise aim to reach, because I cut to express something and not to demonstrate anything.

Anyway, congrats to you and him: you are killers!

;)

• Like 2

About our entries, the feeling I had watching his video was that he seemed to do his best not to express, but to demonstrate something.

I agree. That said, Chin's Round 1 video is still my favourite of the whole competition.

Congrats to the top four, you're all super dope.

About our entries, the feeling I had watching his video was that he seemed to do his best not to express, but to demonstrate something.

I agree. That said, Chin's Round 1 video is still my favourite of the whole competition.

Congrats to the top four, you're all super dope.

totally agree chins first round vid was awesome he should win a prize for best round or summin ,,,,,,,,,,congrats to fakser and iq both sik

Guest Symatic

congrats guys, everyone delivered ridiculous cuts, some of the highest levels of cuts for a battle. funny thing is this isnt ida or dmc... its just for the geeks! just goes to show that the underground is where its at!

• Like 2

congrats guys, everyone delivered ridiculous cuts, some of the highest levels of cuts for a battle. funny thing is this isnt ida or dmc... its just for the geeks! just goes to show that the underground is where its at!

so true man..what a wicked scratch battle..i wonder if this comp happens each year,maybe some heavyweight prizes could happen from big sponsers(not that dj tech mixer is not cool).

Be awesome to see some more american heavyweights also like kurteek kodac rayted etc( iq was insane tho).

Fantastic comp!