SEMI-FINALS - IQ Vs. JesusKut

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best?

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. All competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

IQ: -

Vs.

JesusKut: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7uIay4RpYw

close fight but i need to choose one... vote done... both are dope but jesuskut use other groove for using scratch pattern to see how it clean your style and scratch... only my opinion... good luck scratchers...

Maybe someone could sort out a looper of the beats used in this battle? I'll see what Rock Well says about it, because the beats he's made for this were made as "standalone" beats, rather than to be looped, but maybe he can sort that out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest petesasqwax

these videos make me want to cut so much, ridiculously sick work from both guys, IQ is the consensus but JesusKut is similarly insane on the cut also. i want to hear some new tracks from both. now. in the mean time, i'll go dig out the Apeman CD with the 2 Handroidz tracks on it