ROUND 2 - JesusKut Vs. Backtrack

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the winner?

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. All competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

JesusKut: -

Vs.

Backtrack: -

Damn, the standard is high. Back track really came with musical flow. WSQ came with ill technique. WSQ wins on the technical side, but both are great routines.

not cussing the producer of the beat but following on from steve's comment, I didn't feel that anyone was comfortable on this particular beat...maybe its a tempo thing or something? In this battle Jesus takes it for me. As people have said; on a technical level he had one over backtrack (who represented dat musiq flow), but of all the entrants so far, Jesus attacked the beat and his style of technical cuts worked the best.

I look forward to hearing Jennifer Dopez and IQ :-)

• Like 1

I thought neither went with the groove of the beat really, they went with a lot of straight 32s rather than swung cuts...

Glad I'm not the only one

I'm a member of the backtrack fan club so it's hard not to be biased, thought he started strong but tailed off a bit in the last third.

Jesuskut is an absolute monster on the technical cuts, crazy mad skills...... But, to me it didn't sound like he was cutting to the song

I'm torn on this round, Backtrack would of got my vote if he finished as strong as he started.