1427 replies to this topic

#1421 Dubba Dutchdj

Dubba Dutchdj

Daves cuttin stare

• Elite Member
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

Ju0dfSJ.jpg

Picked up a new table top the other day enabling me to finally get the best of my dj gear in my home studio, analogue set up on the left and digital Traktor stuff on the right.

EqYEvPG.jpg

9gCfySi.jpg

Picked up the denon 3900 moving platter digital deck off ebay this week, bit of a gamble purchase. Hoped it would be an improved DVS solution vs needle/real deck and so far Im made up with it. Traktor receives a constant clean signal from it and it feels noticeably tighter with DVS, especially with really fast techniques and stuff where the platter gets a working. Ive been looking at getting one since hooking up with the brass band, gonna be easier to carry round and no need to worry about the band jumping/dancing on stage playing havoc with my DVS signal.

• JHouse, djdiggla, watzz and 6 others like this

ETSG 3 is dope, It made the watch words for last nights cuts in Rye - "Fuck attack"

#1422 Symatic

Symatic
  • Elite Member
  • 5,372 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Hashtag screen upgrade
  • Dubba Dutchdj likes this

#1423 Dubba Dutchdj

Dubba Dutchdj

Daves cuttin stare

• Elite Member
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

LTD EDITION CNPENIS

ETSG 3 is dope, It made the watch words for last nights cuts in Rye - "Fuck attack"

#1424 It'sPhilFromThursdays

It'sPhilFromThursdays
  • Elite Member
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:19 PM

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! Runs to Paul's house. The Denon looks amazing! Me wanna a go.

• JHouse and Dubba Dutchdj like this

#1425 Dubba Dutchdj

Dubba Dutchdj

Daves cuttin stare

• Elite Member
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Im chuffed the denon gamble worked out, got a big-ish gig up London with dat brass on Saturday, very tempted to take with which shows how comfortable or smooth the transition to this deck is. Even at this early stage I already prefer cutting with DVS on the denon vs a traditional deck with DVS, it jus feels more accurate with fast stuff, its not like a massive improvement but certainly enough to notice.

Definitely ferms up my jealousy bout the Rane 12 being serato only, Id be all over a Traktor version.

My only criticism about the denon so far is Im not to fond of the start/stop button and would def prefer if it was a 10 platter rather than 9.

Small platter gives it a very light in use feel similar to a portable, in use Id say it fits bang in the middle of a full size deck and a portable, like a 7 theres a couple of techniques that are actually slightly easier to pull off but unlike a 7 pitching control isnt a right fucker to nail, def gonna be experimenting with different slipmatts/plastic combo to see if I can get more out of it.

• DJ Rock Well, It'sPhilFromThursdays and Psychedelic Schizophrenic like this

#1426 Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Psychotic Fader Fingerer

• Elite Member
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

Really sick setup Dubba :8  Oh shit quick someone pass me a kleenex :wacko:

• djdiggla and Dubba Dutchdj like this

#1427 arkei

arkei

CORNHOLIO

• Elite Member
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

-1 because I don't see the penis drawing on the 3rd picture. Besides that it's a super nice setup you got there

• DJ Rock Well and danswift like this

#1428 Freshcuts

Freshcuts
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

I am super excited to share my updated setup!

Love my standing desk, show off area and monitor :d

IMG_8496.JPG?raw=1
IMG_6981.JPG?raw=1

IMG_2672.JPG?raw=1

IMG_1924.JPG?raw=1

Edited by Freshcuts, 14 October 2017 - 03:44 PM.

• watzz, Mutis Mayfield and danswift like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users