And the winner of the JBs beat battle is...

DJ Rock Well

A well deserved win Broma.

You have a very unique style all of your own.

The music that you've been making for these battles is a real pleasure to listen to.

Top stuff mate..keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I voted Broma, but never listened to his or any of the other tracks, guys. Is this so wrong? Think of it like a performance art piece about how most people vote or somthing, then i seem deep.

• Like 1

Don't wanna sound like broke record, but this plus a few other choice tracks of yours really would be worthy of submitting to some kind of record label. I'm too old to know which one, or this practice is even a thing any more... but maybe somebody reading this will?!

Shit, thanks man. I wouldn't know where to start. Not really up on record labels these days. Maybe there's a tiny indie out there somewhere that would put them out on bandcamp and I'd make myself a sweet fiver!

• Like 4

Shop your ish to the labels you respect, that's a good start. Just copyright each track though first, which is about $20/per song (last time I read...ages ago). Start your own bandcamp page, if you haven't already.

• Like 1

Don't wanna sound like broke record, but this plus a few other choice tracks of yours really would be worthy of submitting to some kind of record label. I'm too old to know which one, or this practice is even a thing any more... but maybe somebody reading this will?!

Shit, thanks man. I wouldn't know where to start. Not really up on record labels these days. Maybe there's a tiny indie out there somewhere that would put them out on bandcamp and I'd make myself a sweet fiver!

This first thing you need is a good lawyer. Just send me all your money and I'll take care of the details.

• Like 3