Super Mario Run drops Dec 15

djdiggla

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't forgot about this, and was thinking I would check on release date again because it was about now. There is me, slaving away getting my daughter to bed and I hear some "cling cling" mario type noises - come downstairs and my sneaky wife was sitting there playing it like a crazy crackhead.

• Like 3

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Finally a game I can play while wanking.

Steve will no doubt find a reddit where someone plays this whilst fucking themselves up the arse dress as Mario

Fixed :((

• Like 1

I see the complaints have already started as it seems you need a constant internet connection to play this new Mario game plus i was reading this morning that it also uses up a lot of data too, something like 75 megabytes per hour apparently

Unfortunately, despite Nintendo’s history and reputation, Super Mario Run is not a family-friendly game — or at least not one my wife and I will be letting our 6-year-old daughter play. The game is rife with stale, retrograde gender stereotypes — elements that were perhaps expected in 1985, when the first Super Mario Bros. was released in the United States, but that today are just embarrassing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/opinion/super-mario-runs-not-so-super-gender-politics.html?_r=1

These utter twats have to find a way to inject their bullshit into everything, lol.

Unfortunately, despite Nintendo’s history and reputation, Super Mario Run is not a family-friendly game — or at least not one my wife and I will be letting our 6-year-old daughter play. The game is rife with stale, retrograde gender stereotypes — elements that were perhaps expected in 1985, when the first Super Mario Bros. was released in the United States, but that today are just embarrassing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/opinion/super-mario-runs-not-so-super-gender-politics.html?_r=1

These utter twats have to find a way to inject their bullshit into everything, lol.

• Like 1