What games are you guys playing at the moment?

Steve

I still play Titanfall a couple of times a week. I've also been getting into the first Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, which is pretty fun. There's an open beta of the sequel coming to Xbox One and PS4 on January 14th, which runs for 4 days, so I'll definitely be trying that.

I bought Rainbow 6 Siege as a lot of my online friends are playing that at the moment, but I'm finding it really hard to get into. It's very tactical and requires good teamwork, but a lot of the time you're creeping around or camping in a corner and I dunno - I guess I prefer something a bit more fast-paced. I can see why some people love it though.

I've just started Rise of the Tomb Raider, which seems excellent so far. I kinda wish I'd just waited for the PC version though. It looks fantastic on the Xbox One, but it would look even better on PC!

What have you guys been playing recently?

Fallout 4. It took awhile to get into, but now I'm loving it!

Spent a lot of time playing the Witcher 3 last year and would like to buy the DLC at some point. Thought the story was very good and liked the way the decisions you make can have consequences.

Next big purchase will be Uncharted 4 when it comes out, but may pick up Battlefront before then if the price drops enough.

was playing fallout 4 but i quit it before completing it. objectives are too similar.. basically become like a shooting game with only remnants of the original RPG stuff in it. I'm enjoying playing XCOM long war patch at the moment. Proper gud bit of turn based battle strategy bollox

I'm playing Starcraft 2 1vs1 at the moment. I got the expansion about a week ago and remembered what my true videogame love is: strategy games!

was playing fallout 4 but i quit it before completing it. objectives are too similar.. basically become like a shooting game with only remnants of the original RPG stuff in it. I'm enjoying playing XCOM long war patch at the moment. Proper gud bit of turn based battle strategy bollox

Nostalgia googles from the original UFO Defense aside, I really enjoyed the new X-COM and may still come back to play Long War sometime.

CSGO , trouble is you have to play it like 40 hours a week to actually be any good

Yup, that is why I only boot it like once a month to play a casual match or two. I don't know but I don't play that much anymore since I feel I'm not as fast as I was 16.

Got a huge stack of games im yet to play, most recent purchases are -

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Watch Dogs

Dishonored

The Darkness II - Limited Edition

Max Payne 3

Batman: Arkham City

Far Cry The Wild Expedition

....and the list goes on

Guest petesasqwax

I'm playing either Assassin's Creed: Syndicate or Star Wars: Battlefront.

Basically, if there's no colon in the title - or no possible place I can insert a colon where one doesn't actually reside - I'm not playing it

• Like 1

I haven't had much quality time on my PS4 for a while now. Got Arkham Knight and Nathan Drake Collection to play. Bloodborne is still on my list to get as well.

I got that Garden Warfare game a while back, seemed pretty fun but I only did a few hours.

Skylanders Swap Force and Battlefield 3: 1943. My kid got Skylanders for x-mas and it's actually pretty awesome. Kids focused for sure but cooler than I thought it would be.

I'm mostly into vintage arcade shit. Out of all the stuff I own, I play White Water pinball more than anything. I just never get bored of it. I've been playing Dragon's Lair a decent amount too (I've got this laserdisc with prototype scenes). If you guys are into vids you should at least try out pinball (games from about 1990 on are the sweet spot as far as I'm concerned). You just have to find a place to play unless you want to plunk down mega-coin for your own.

I did just buy a PS4 this week so I'm going to start into the Star Wars Battlefront when I get a chance.

• Like 1

I am playing witcher 3, it's huge. I played mgs5 toward the end of last year, that was awesome. I'm not sure whether to get sf5 or not because I'll need to buy a fight stick and I'll never sneak it past the missus...

Oh after I'm done with witcher I'll do the bloodborne dlc, looking forward to that!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing Gems of War, which is a free to play "match 3" puzzle game with light RPG elements.

I also managed to get a beta code for The Division, so I've got that downloaded ready to go. It unlocks on Thursday I believe.