Games that you're really good at?

Steve

I used to be in the top 10,000 out of about 4,000,000 in MW2

In Black Ops I'd occasionally be in the top 500 for Hardcore S&D

Dunno if I'll play CoD again though...

I think it depends what game setting you play in COD. I got pretty high in the rankings on free-for-all when I was playing World and war. I think that's just fuck all people play free-for-all compared to Team death match. I was better at MW2 than I was WOW but still got no where near the top of the rankings. (not that I'm saying you're shit or any thing, top 10,000 is pretty bangin)

It's all a bit silly really though as it mostly depends on how much you play.

With MW2 it was definitely all down to how much you played, and I played a lot. But with Black Ops it was all down to score per minute and you had to have played at least five games of that type in the last week, which I think was a better way to rank players.

In SFIII 3rd Strike Online, rank is decided by wins only with win/loss ratio not factoring into the rank at all. Also, weirdly enough, 'rank' is used incrementally, so a higher number means you're better ranked. It's only semantics, but it's indicative of the lack of logic that led to the massive amount of stupid choices they've made with that game that they promised was a 'love letter' to fans. The worst is the hacked palette swaps for the characters, which are only done so they can sell some DLC and end up changing one of the most beautifully drawn, coloured, and animated games of all time, that they explicitly promised would be exactly arcade perfect, no more no less, into something that looks like one of those godawful Mugen engine games. That's a bit off topic though.

For a while I was in the top 5 UK, top 20 Europe as Guy in SSF4, but that didn't last.

I used to be in the top 10,000 out of about 4,000,000 in MW2

In Black Ops I'd occasionally be in the top 500 for Hardcore S&D

Dunno if I'll play CoD again though...

I think it depends what game setting you play in COD. I got pretty high in the rankings on free-for-all when I was playing World and war. I think that's just fuck all people play free-for-all compared to Team death match. I was better at MW2 than I was WOW but still got no where near the top of the rankings. (not that I'm saying you're shit or any thing, top 10,000 is pretty bangin)

It's all a bit silly really though as it mostly depends on how much you play.

With MW2 it was definitely all down to how much you played, and I played a lot. But with Black Ops it was all down to score per minute and you had to have played at least five games of that type in the last week, which I think was a better way to rank players.

Ah cool,

Wish they had done that when i was playing, would of liked to of known where I got up to :)

• 5 years later...

Hola amigos

"he venido a matarte"..

Red Dead Redemption

the greatest video game ever made

Im awesome on it and i dont even ride a horse ,i ride a stinking old donkey that i stole from Mexico in a fearless one man nightime raiding party and i wear a filthy sombrero instead just to piss off the sheriffs and the banditos..

Ive battled every wise ass nuisance cop and would be badman have a go hero assassin in Blackwater and beyond many times over until they've literally given up trying to kill or capture me because they know they met their match in this here cowboy ..AKA 'Deadeye Danswift '

(cue some eerie whistling music and the sound of a whip cracking.. ;) )

Even the grizzly bears and the big cats in the wilderness give me a wide berth and say "howdy there pardner and good day to you, my dear sir "

(Then those furry faced suckers gotta taste my hot lead as I ruthlessly murder them all in cold unforgiving blood)..

I drink loads of Whisky and Tequila in the saloons cause im super hard like that and i totally rock at Liars Dice and even though im rubbish at poker it doesn't matter because i just shoot everyone twice in the head after ive lost just to let them know who the boss actually is hahaha..

Oh yeah and i'll fucking shoot you too boy right in your hillbilly head and watch your tiny brain drain out if you want to come and get some or even if you dont click like on this post after youve read it lol

I absolutely suck at just about every other game ive ever played tho.. :|

I'm pretty good at Donkey Kong. I was still on an upward trajectory but then I started getting other games and I stopped playing regularly.

I think I could kill screen it if I dedicated a few months to playing every day. Same thing with DK Jr.

I thought I was good at Dragon's Lair until I learned about the "hard" settings. I've been playing the prototype version lately and it's cool. Instead of only 1 way to get through the rooms there's more branching.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...