last gig I played

dj justin time

Yeah its a bit like the old tower nightclub. Some of the best nights ive played have been in manky clubs. Pozition is a lot more upmarket but lacks any real atmosphere. Were in the courtyard at bongos for our next event, got a few old skool acts booked as well.

Awesome 3 ,dont go

Dream frequency

Dancing divas 3 is family

Fast t (80s 90s rave set)

Justin time(italo house set)

Smoothy double d and shane da brain (BIG HOUSE anthems set) and the mans man dj richy peaches on the warm up set, Get at me for a ticket mush!

Yes chris there's been a lot of changes. They're spending a bit of coin on the city now to tidy it up a bit.siemens are setting up in the area which will create a lot of jobs for future generations.

Was u at uni in hull chris? Wheres ya hometown homes?

i was indeed, i played at and helped run a society and club night called Crystal Clear for a couple of years, the monthly residency was at Piper with occasional offshoots at Lamp and a couple of other places (outside of the union) that I've forgotten.

I'm from Leicester, but dahn sahf nowadays...

i was indeed, i played at and helped run a society and club night called Crystal Clear for a couple of years, the monthly residency was at Piper with occasional offshoots at Lamp and a couple of other places (outside of the union) that I've forgotten.

I'm from Leicester, but dahn sahf nowadays...

I guess you knew Dom then? An old friend of mine, not spoken to him in time though.

Adelphi is a popular one round that area chris.i remember bev rd being an awesome night out round that time, gardeners, hayworth,turnpike,mainbrace. If u never caught a std after a drink down there then theres summet wrong!

we did one or two things at the adelphi. jamrock and korockinit were good nights there.

haha. I used to live round the corner from the mainbrace. the house was largely illuminated by blue flashing lights.

i went to the gardeners for a year for a quiet drink before I realised there were pool tables in the back.

no, not quite that far. i'd have been in touch! in fact i thought i'd been in touch at some point anyway!

i'm in high wycombe, but possibly/probably moving to uxbridge in the next couple of months so there'll be no excuse for a meet-cute...

no, not quite that far. i'd have been in touch! in fact i thought i'd been in touch at some point anyway!

i'm in high wycombe, but possibly/probably moving to uxbridge in the next couple of months so there'll be no excuse for a meet-cute...

thats more acceptable :)

but yeh, you're not a million miles away and if you end up on the tfl network we can be practically besties. Like me and dopp, who literally never see each other.

• Like 1