OMFG - its the NozL Looper Special Battle

Motek

So, are those "SPECIAL BONUS POINTS" worth anything? If yes, I might upload a new version in which you can actually see my DJ Michelangelo action figure completely.

Sorry for the bad sound quality.

Special bonus points Involve sexual relations with Eric. A full list of options will be posted soon.

Wha gwan with the bass up Mo? tut tut!

What are you talking about you bald headed reprobate?

Good to see a fellow German with similar tastes in camera angle, shirt color, turntables, recording settings and record hand in here!

Special bonus points Involve sexual relations with Eric. A full list of options will be posted soon.

So I only get one point? He never called me back. :(

Guest broke

Really nice, CirKut. A bit Rafiky, but that's not a bad thing, you know, sounding like one of the best scratchers out there

Really nice, CirKut. A bit Rafiky, but that's not a bad thing, you know, sounding like one of the best scratchers out there

Haha, besides my over use of autobahn variations, the best example of biting Rafik's style would be the California Roll sounding scratch at 1:24 ;) I get a lot if influence from D-Styles, and Tigerstyle along with Rafik.

Guest broke

Haha, besides my over use of autobahn variations, the best example of biting Rafik's style would be the California Roll sounding scratch at 1:24 ;) I get a lot if influence from D-Styles, and Tigerstyle along with Rafik.

Tazers are another one of his signature cuts and something I never get tired of hearing. It's depressing to think that I've had turntables longer than you've been alive and you're already that good.

• Like 1