Just an idea

Guest $mooth

I'm not sure if this would be possible (well not the whole idea), maybe it has already been suggested, but -

how about having a little beat looper built into the forum, maybe on the portal page, which would be regularly updated with member's beats, maybe just the newest 5 or something.

Of course people would have to post em either in wav or LAME using the headers otherwise they ain't gonna loop properly.

I think it would be handy if it worked as people could just come on the site and start scratching to some fresh beats without having to download em and loop em manually. Maybe there could be a link to a the topic for each beat, next to each play button.

Just need someone clever enough to make a flash beat looper which would support this.

I had an idea to have a thread pinned for elite members and up. Like a Sigma profile, Steve does this , this and this, and if you need compter probs fixed blah blah.

This is DissCuss he like bal, blah and blah, if you need hair or make up tips, he's the one.

Maybe we could post music preview for each one. Maybe off subject.

I had an idea to have a thread pinned for elite members and up. Like a Sigma profile, Steve does this , this and this, and if you need compter probs fixed blah blah.

This is DissCuss he like bal, blah and blah, if you need hair or make up tips, he's the one.

Maybe we could post music preview for each one. Maybe off subject.

that's a good idea, i can see it now

"Muhfucka, this is Vekked, you faggot-ass moark, if you need sonned, or you need to paypal some $500, he's the one. Bitch."

:)