Anyway to download from mixcloud?

Dan

If you put the full version of something online with no watermarks and allow people to stream it, you may as well let them download it really. It's fairly easy to download from sites that don't have a direct download feature, plus it's dead easy to just record the stream into a DAW and save it to MP3.

I think some people use Mixcloud cos they've had hassle with SoundCloud and either don't know about other alternatives or can't be arsed to use them. A lot of forums support embedding of SoundCloud and Mixcloud players too, but little else.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone, I've tried to download from Mixcloud using a number of different sites. Each time I enter the url in the desired field and click on Download or Save As, it opens a new page and starts playing the file. Not a single site (including Offliberty quoted above) has been able to download the file. Can anyone help please? I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. The link I'm trying to download is

https://www.mixcloud.com/derekthebandit/dtb5fmlegendsmix/

Welcome to the forum, Deolvroo!

I just tried Offliberty with your link and it worked fine for me too. I've downloaded the file, so try Offliberty again and if it still doesn't work for you, I'll upload it somewhere where you can grab it.

Wow, this thread has nearly twice as many views as ATTN:Chile which I browse more often than I care to admit. We should make a concerted effort to optimize DV's visibility on the Google result list. :)

Nice that this topic has reappeared - I didn't know about that website. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...