Up2Scratch Brighton

TomYumYGC

Guest rasteri

Haha, weirdly I'm in Brighton this weekend. I was gonna ask if anyone fancied a cut. Shame I'm gonna miss this though :(

Anyone wants to link pm me, I am sick of cutting on my own 😢

Dude the Rye scratch palace , aka the spiritual home of Super Scratch Sunday is an hour (or 50mins) from Brighton via train so

A: why the feck have you not come to a Rye SSS yet?!

B: my self and Rock Well have a jam most Sunday's, if you can suffer the train ride to Rye your very welcome to come join us!

A. Stopped cutting for 6 years, just got back into it, I'm down for the next one tho.

B. Train ride is no issue, cumute to London most days

I used to link with jfb quite a lot before o gave up but he is off round the country and world most of the time now days so haven't had the chance to catch up so would be cool to link up with you guys.

• Like 1

Nice one y'all! For anyone who can't make it this month I'll post up info for next time...

Elgee - Originally a southwesterner but very much in Brighton these days! If you're up for a cut some time drop me a message... FB is usually best, I'm Tom Yum on there too. Or drop by on the 26th!

DubbaDutch - Hope you can make it man! Would you be interested in showcasing for us in future? Been loving your videos over the last few months!

Rasteri - You're not returning that 909 by hand are you!? :p Am free Sunday if you fancied a session, maybe Elgee is around too?

GNOD - If you're undecided, bear in mind that there is an open battle and a pizza will be won by one lucky contender! :((

Edited by TomYumYGC

I'm finally back living in europe and my sis now lives in worthing, so i'm dying for a first visit to SSS or maybe this sometime when i'm over next month.

embarrassingly out of practice though.

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Kentish dudes are not good enough for you?! :) I should try and bust over on sundays really cos it's boners having to go so early on thursdays.

This looks sweet, i'll defo try and come.

• 2 weeks later...

Great session! Tho it was a bit odd going to a scratch meet and not see the usual SSS fam...

Really good core of friendly scratch enthusiasts turned up, definitely enough of both passion and numbers to help up2scratch move forward. Stickers, battle, showcases and a very dope open to the public venue. All these things took a numbers of years to blossom at SSS so big respect to Tom for diving straight in there going for it from the off!

Both FidelCustro and Foly's showcase were really dope and inspiring annnnnd, I won the battle, wicked prizes btw :) so all in all this rounded off a fantastic bday weekend.