Beat

AMMCKEE

It's the first beat on D-Styles' "Call Me! I'm Hot, Horny & Barley Legal Breaks" (see here)

It's also one of my loopers. Beat 25 on The Third Wave Looper. Go to scratchloopers.com and type in "The Third Wave" in the search.

• Like 2

Hi AMMCKEE.

Can I just suggest that instead of creating a new thread for every question regarding the individual scratch beats you're wanting to identify to just stick them all in the same one instead.

Peeps on here will still see them and be able and more than happy to help you out just as well in a single thread with any beat related queries you may have.

I will also politely mention that it's also considered good form here on DV to actually thank someone if they help you with these sort of questions too.

Welcome to the forum btw dude.

Good to have you here.

I'll ask one of the mods to merge the separate threads into one for you.

• Like 2

I will also politely mention that it's also considered good form here on DV to actually thank someone if they help you with these sort of questions too.

Dude messaged me directly on FB to thank me

• Like 1

Broke-

Fair enough mate..i can't actually see Facebook from here on the forum and I don't use FB myself anyway.

Apologies to AMMCKEE but it looked like the answers that were provided to the questions weren't even being acknowledged in the threads which I thought was somewhat impolite.

Glad it's sorted,let's move on.

• Like 1

Broke-

Fair enough mate..i can't actually see Facebook from here on the forum and I don't use FB myself anyway.

Apologies to AMMCKEE but it looked like the answers that were provided to the questions weren't even being acknowledged in the threads which I thought was somewhat impolite.

Glad it's sorted,let's move on.

Yeah to be fair he thanked me by PM too.

• 2 months later...