Official OFFICIAL DV Juggle Battle #3

Vekked

So I got a little preoccupied with that DMC business but don't think I forgot.

Juggle Battle Rules:

(1) Deadline is when we get at least 5 entries.

(2) Must be one-take.

(3) 90 second or less.

(4) Any song allowed.

(5) Serato is allowed, cue points are allowed but bear in mind it's a juggle battle and not a cue point battle, use them just to cue up parts to juggle.

(6) Post on here once you upload the file.

can i enter with an old routine thats 1:50... the last 20 secs is skratching anyway ....

i still have no turntables, and a few of the others entered with old shit anyway.....

please sir.....

can i enter with an old routine thats 1:50... the last 20 secs is skratching anyway ....

i still have no turntables, and a few of the others entered with old shit anyway.....

please sir.....

Can u cut off the 20 seconds? I dunno if I can bend the time limit rule unless everyone else gives the ok. Get some geminis or something Craze Killer.

Pays to be ambidextrous! Seriously Erik, why you no enter DMC, you'd kill it

I was thinking this earlier.

im sure with just some regular practice you could make the UK finals

certainly do well in supremacy if you just want to work on 2 min routines.

hey Eric nice juggle - I noticed that you were back spinning the platter (not just the record), with the power on an platter in motion. Is that bad for the motor? I do reverse platter things, but I usually power down cause I'm scurred that it will damage the motor.... just wondering

hey Eric nice juggle - I noticed that you were back spinning the platter (not just the record), with the power on an platter in motion. Is that bad for the motor? I do reverse platter things, but I usually power down cause I'm scurred that it will damage the motor.... just wondering

:unsure:

Deffo motor stop before pulling back the platter. I don't even like to see the platter stop when in motion because of what it might do to the motor.

As for DMC - tried that shizzle years ago and got parred. Besides, I have different aims now.

I'd rather win a DV battle! :-)