My dog is cuter than your dog

djxander

My dog would fuck your dog up

pitbull?

Have you ever seen footage of Suge Night with his pitbulls. Man he slaps the mufucka on the head and the dog just shuts straight the fuck up (just think about the size of suge nights hand, we're talking about a blunt weapon)

Guest sirchickski

i have cat ! its a viscious one ! any dog that has visit my house and never walked back in cos of her shes a really bitchy cat when it comes to dogs on her teritory. and most dogs are to slow to do anything lol! tis funny to watch

My dog would fuck your dog up

pitbull?

Have you ever seen footage of Suge Night with his pitbulls. Man he slaps the mufucka on the head and the dog just shuts straight the fuck up (just think about the size of suge nights hand, we're talking about a blunt weapon)

I slap pitbulls with my cock and they shut the fuck up quick. ill post some videos one time.

My god that dog is freaking huge!!

word, but as i said our wolfhound was a very good-natured dog - he never ever bit any dog or person, and he hardly ever barked. in fact it was the calmest dog you could imagine.

funny story: my father had an irish setter when he was younger. he got it from an "homeless dogs institution" (what's the proper expression in english ?) and that setter was very grimy. one time he saw a guy with a pitbull, and he was like "yo dude, please put your dog on the lead because mine is aggressive towards other male dogs". the dude was like "whatever - let them go at each other". my father let the setter go and the setter went at the pitbull, bit a piece out of his ear and the pitbull went off squeaking instantly. but the dog would never have attacked anyone of our family. in fact i used to grab him by the ears and i learn to walk that way as a toddler...

word, but as i said our wolfhound was a very good-natured dog - he never ever bit any dog or person, and he hardly ever barked. in fact it was the calmest dog you could imagine.

funny story: my father had an irish setter when he was younger. he got it from an "homeless dogs institution" (what's the proper expression in english ?) and that setter was very grimy. one time he saw a guy with a pitbull, and he was like "yo dude, please put your dog on the lead because mine is aggressive towards other male dogs". the dude was like "whatever - let them go at each other". my father let the setter go and the setter went at the pitbull, bit a piece out of his ear and the pitbull went off squeaking instantly. but the dog would never have attacked anyone of our family. in fact i used to grab him by the ears and i learn to walk that way as a toddler...

word some dogs look like they could kill a person but they actually do no harm at all. By the way I think the english term for that is dog pound.

word some dogs look like they could kill a person but they actually do no harm at all. By the way I think the english term for that is dog pound.

nah i think the term is animal welfare trust, well thats wer i got mine from, he was stray on a council estate for about two years. mad dog stylee. :@ :@@ :d :)

English / Pitbull

We call him bullseye...well that was actually his birth name....can you guess why?

hes getting old now (9 last month)

Edited by Dj B