Super Scratch Sunday 33 - 16th October - Luton

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

sss33_copy.jpgimage uploader

Hey Met's back to front on that using my equipement!

Boo-y-ouch!!!! I hurt myself excitedly booyah-ing too hard there, but you'll see why!

It's that time again!!!

You guessed it, the festival of Samhain, when we celebrate the ancient celtic spirits by having a super scratch sunday to appease them back unto their dirt graveholes. This year said holes will be filled with our discarded McDonald's wrappers, from the only source of food nearby, and anguished tears, from repeated unsavoury violations, because we'll be at Eric's DJ Academy in Luton!!!!!

And there might possibly, perhaps, maybe be a very special guest!!!! Wooooo!!!

And there'll be a certain UK champ present there in the shape of Paul Dubbadutch's human mans body!!!!!! He should probably do a showcase or something, or at least nude laps of the venue.

That's two top guys all up in one place!!!! And the rest of us twats*!

The usual crap applies, bring your own wax, carts, your good humour and maybe a mixer or TT, though you can hit up the SSS guys on facebook or here to find them.

SSS 33 (maybe 33.5 cos of CS BBQ mini sss)

16th Oct - 12pm-7pm

DJ Academy

Marsh House Community Centre
Bramingham Road
Marsh Farm
Luton
Beds LU3 2SR

Don't be a jerk about it, just come to SSS!

*this doesn't apply to anyone who doesn't want to be referred to as a twat.

• Like 3

I would like to add that there is an awesome peri peri shop less than 2 minutes walk from McMason's... But it's further away than mcD's and you'd have to walk past it... that's probably why no one goes.

#imamassivetwat

Eric! Why i oughta...... You mean i could have been PP Chickening it up all this time?!?! Hang on............is that the one that caused the 'leakage', Eric?!

#Descreetleakage

Probably nobody goes because this is the first time our man with local knowledge has mentioned it!

#youbell

you never asked :p #imthelocalbellend

Eric! Why i oughta...... You mean i could have been PP Chickening it up all this time?!?! Hang on............is that the one that caused the 'leakage', Eric?!

#Descreetleakage

I recently (last 6 months) shit myself in a hungry horse carpark. I think this place is allllllll good.

#bringnappiesjustincase

Seconded, bae.

That's good, i feel reassured, Eric. Hang on though, the contingency apples won't be able to wipe up fecal matter, it'll just smeer it round and ruin the apple.

Hey, so it looks like it'll just be me coming from the Kent and Rye bros, so it's gonna be a pain in the arse taking a deck, but can bring two mixers, can anyone spare a deck to use up there or will i have to lug one?

Thank you for having us mister Eric!!! You were a splendid hostess. Thank you Mo for bringing a deck for me to use and Chris for bringing mo decks.

It was cool to have the new faces and the semi regs come down (Jon's moved up to SSS semi reg status now, moving up from "just" being an official friend of SSS. Bonus congrats to you, that must feel more amazing than the online dmc title)

I enjoyed myself all nice and that, it was cool to see all you guys as per.

All in all in was the best prelude to samhain ever and you should all feel at ease that you won't be menaced by too many celtic ghosts this year and can all mark getting your summer harvest reaped in style. You're a samhain winner, baby!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

sss33_copy.jpgimage uploader

Hey Met's back to front on that using my equipement!

Boo-y-ouch!!!! I hurt myself excitedly booyah-ing too hard there, but you'll see why!

It's that time again!!!

You guessed it, the festival of Samhain, when we celebrate the ancient celtic spirits by having a super scratch sunday to appease them back unto their dirt graveholes. This year said holes will be filled with our discarded McDonald's wrappers, from the only source of food nearby, and anguished tears, from repeated unsavoury violations, because we'll be at Eric's DJ Academy in Luton!!!!!

And there might possibly, perhaps, maybe be a very special guest!!!! Wooooo!!!

And there'll be a certain UK champ present there in the shape of Paul Dubbadutch's human mans body!!!!!! He should probably do a showcase or something, or at least nude laps of the venue.

That's two top guys all up in one place!!!! And the rest of us twats*!

The usual crap applies, bring your own wax, carts, your good humour and maybe a mixer or TT, though you can hit up the SSS guys on facebook or here to find them.

SSS 33 (maybe 33.5 cos of CS BBQ mini sss)

16th Oct - 12pm-7pm

DJ Academy

Marsh House Community Centre

Bramingham Road

Marsh Farm

Luton

Beds LU3 2SR

Don't be a jerk about it, just come to SSS!

*this doesn't apply to anyone who doesn't want to be referred to as a twat.

Very well written player!

Hyped for you guys and your scratch community.