New Beat(s)

d00ban

Guest Symatic

good work man. would be cool to hear that first one made reeeeeeally swung out...... like shlohmo style. 2nd one sounded really nice, well done, tell your boss you can have the afternoon off

• 1 month later...

Did another track at the weekend. Still can't seem to settle on a particular style. Guess I just like making tracks whatever the style. The mix sucks as usual, Haven't really bounced the stems and tried to mix it properly yet.

Oh yeah it's kinda 80s coz I was watching Ferris Bueller and guess got influenced a bit haha.

• Like 2

Dope! "The Night Is Dark" wins for me - drop the vocal sample and I could hear the Wu over that!

Ha yeah man I was chuffed how dirty sounding that one came out. One of the ones that just popped out in 5 mins too.

Like the new track doob, and definitely feel you on the music not genre thing!

Ya, seems like creativity flows more when you take the boundaries away a little.

Thanks for listening chaps :d

Had a listen last night too. Got to agree with Pete on the "The Night..." And your new one made me smile - I could definitely see Ferris Bueller in my head as I listened to it.

Also, balls to a genre! Try to stick to one style religiously and it'll soon get boring, just go wherever your inspiration takes you I reckon.

Oh shit, this is NICE! I love the change up at the minute mark. This is a banger. I wanna do a mix at some point soon and I want this on it!

Ha, now you're buggin dude :d Thanks though. Lemme know if you get round to the mix and I'll sling it over