The Boss 7"

Nothing here.

We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.

I've not received any emails either.

Also seen this.

We only take the money from your account when your order is dispatched.

Payment was taken out 4th Jan.

:|

Edited by kutabare

Nothing here.

We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.

I've not received any emails either.

Also seen this.

We only take the money from your account when your order is dispatched.

Payment was taken out 4th Jan.

:|

Sorry to hear that dude, I will most certainly chase this up with the distributors.

I did speak to them today and they said they would recheck all the pre-orders and existing orders and if any were missed out they would send today, so latest a couple of days for UK.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Same here. Dear Post Office, Sorry for calling you sucka ducks, it was the distributer who was the duckish sucka

Yeah I only got my despatch email today. I was furious, but not enough to do anything about it.

Sorry about this guys, you would of thought that they could of least got that bit right as thats their F'ing job!

I will have a word with the label and see if we can try and make it up to you guys somehow ;)

Same here. Dear Post Office, Sorry for calling you sucka ducks, it was the distributer who was the duckish sucka

Yeah I only got my despatch email today. I was furious, but not enough to do anything about it.

Sorry about this guys, you would of thought that they could of least got that bit right as thats their F'ing job!

I will have a word with the label and see if we can try and make it up to you guys somehow ;)

I have spoken to the label and have said they will knock off 10% on anything you grab from them in the future. Just PM me and I'll make sure it gets sorted.

Mine was one of these that only just got got dispatched too. But unlike these whiny bishes, I just assumed I'd imagined ordering it!

lol!!!

Same applies to you dude, just hook me up and I will get you a discount!!! Bloody distributors have annoyed me :@@

• Like 1