Freestyle a day for the month of May!

Okay, now that you've put a shirt on, now you just have change your shirt every day. Cuts are dope.

Lol, it's coz I literally just put it on for the video then take it off again afterwards. But yeah, I guess for the effect to really work I should get a new one everyday. Psh, making me wear clothes and shit...

Good going man. keep it up.

What improvements have you noticed?

This is something I should do. I've never actually posted a freestyle video, and i've gotten so much worse over the last 6-7 years as i hardly practice, so now i'm afraid to.

Killing it doobage! Hashtag bring back dem abs!

Anyone else get Day 7 as "This Video is Private" ?

Fixed!

Good going man. keep it up.

What improvements have you noticed?

This is something I should do. I've never actually posted a freestyle video, and i've gotten so much worse over the last 6-7 years as i hardly practice, so now i'm afraid to.

Quite a few actually. The main one being that I don't give a shit about little tiny mistakes as much any more. I used to cease up a lot whenever I pressed record, that's deffo going away a bit. I can almost achieve the flow that I get whenever I'm just on my own practicing but still not quite.

I've also started to remember more advanced cuts that I used to do, but I guess that's just a result of practicing more regularly. As they say, a little everyday is better than a long session every once in a while. It's all coming back very quickly, but I was only out 2 years (max) not 6-7.

Killing it doobage! Hashtag bring back dem abs!

Ha! someone kept thumbs downing so need to put on a t-shirt

Not that any one care but dtill going! Not sure it's working any more of if I'm just burning myself out. It's deffo forcing me to not use ahhh all the time though which can only be good. Cuts got a bit sloppy for a few days but seem to be getting better again now I got the new Simiah record, it's nice n slow for them tasty cuts.

Which ever one of you cunts is thumbs downing all my videos can fuck off too! :d

• Like 1

I need to make a note on my wall to stop lifting my hand up so much. I remembered for a while but keep forgetting again.

Sy, got any constructive feedback? You can be as brutal as you need to be :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

much respect for doing so many videos, I'd have quit after a couple of days!

I've always thought you've got something special/unique to your style.

If I had to play simon cowell, there isn't anything that I could say about you that we aren't all a bit guilty of; repetitiveness or the things we are comfortable with/good at etc

While I think the "openness" of your cuts is partly whats makes your style you, perhaps trying to close the fader a tad earlier might tighten the cuts up, while retaining your sound?

I'm still up for a practice session too doobs, god knows I need it!