Old DJ battle videos on YouTube

djmikec

Hey DVers, thought you would enjoy a YouTube channel where I've been uploading mostly old DJ battles from the '90s, along with a bit of more recent stuff.

Just search on YouTube for a channel called "Mike's Old Stuff," or go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbkxQRdeeJBQgPhPBYCeKw

Got a bunch of rarely-seen footage of mostly California tablists like the Piklz, Junkies, STA, Top Rawmen, IF2, Orchestra, Chopps, and more. Enjoy!

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Mike these are absolute gold, thanks for letting us know. Question, how have you got these from VHS online? Every method I've tried has been pretty useless, devices that just didn't work to no sound coming through etc...cheers!

Ahh ok but if I was sure it worked I wouldn't mind paying that I guess, I've spent as much altogether on other "budget" pieces of rubbish that barely worked. In the end I recorded some things from vhs to a borrowed recordable DVD player and then DVD rip to laptop but decent recorders are about 3x that price I think..